Sellerdeck have launched the ‘Swift’ boostrap template for Sellerdeck desktop.
I have been working on Actinic and Selledeck sites for fifteen years and this is the most exciting Sellerdeck development to date. It thrusts the look of Sellerdeck shops into the 21st century with the industry standard ‘Bootstrap’ framework that allows contemporary and mobile first design to suit your business to improve customer engagement.
Swift is best when implemented specially for your site and I have already been doing that for some of my clients.
Please email me, Jonathan, at email@example.com or call me on 07836 551000 or 01323 872296 and I can discuss Swift with you and how I can implement Swift on your site, giving you a mobile first design, clean checkout journey, easy navigation to the products your customers want to buy. want to buy, resulting in improvement in engagement and conversion rate, more sales and happier customers.!
Here is a summary of some of Swift‘s features
• Improved burger menu
• Top level sections on home page
• Filter search results, including sort options (new ‘customer feedback’ sort option)
• One click delete
• Greatly improved layout design
• Clearer log in for existing customer and new customer sign up
• Enclosed checkout for a faster and more focused checkout experience
• Login and ‘my account’ better positioned
• Customer name displayed when logged in
• ‘New Products’, ‘Recently Viewed’ now have same consistent look and located in best practice areas
• Social media links added
• Tabbed display of product content, to include information like
- ‘Delivery & Returns’,
- ‘More info and downloads’.
• Delivery & Returns policy can be product level, section level, or site level
• RRP field includes ‘You Save’ automatic calculation
• Magic Zoom Plus for multiple images and image zoom
• Pop up cookie message included as standard